Popular posts from this blog
Talking with Mom: Thursday, April 9, 2020
The following are Stan's notes from talking with Mom. It is a little disjointed, but that is a issue with the note taker and not a issue with mom. In-home care there where she stays. Having trouble taking a shower cloths in closet in middle of the hallway going to bathroom "All stuck in our rooms." "Remember when you ask what to take when you went to college, and I said computers." "When Nephe had three little kids, 'you got to go to college and take a man's class." "I wasn't raize in religious home" "I had burro cart.... I was 5." "My mom would bring out Jim and Alice." "My mom lost a set of twins and another baby." "In August I will be 83." "I couldn't spell so I couldn't teach school. But I could teach pre-school." "Did some of it in CA and than when Wyatt retired." Wyatt's mom Bessy "Bessy Wya...
Comments
Post a Comment